Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Welcome to My Blog!

Greetings and Salutations!

This is brand new to me too...so I'm a little uncertain how to begin!

I'm an avid (maybe rabid) scrapbooker and a digital addict; so this seemed like a perfect forum to jump into. I'm here to share my love of scrapbooking, digital scrapbooking, StoryBook Creator Plus (SB+) and digital StoryBooks; I hope you will join me on this journey.

Here's a general schedule for the format I hope to follow (of course this is a work-in-progress and may be changing???):

  • Memory Manager Mondays I'll be tackling all things related to...Memory Manager (MM)
  • Tech Tuesdays I plan to post technical tidbits relating to SB+ and/or MM
  • Wordless Wednesdays will feature a digital layout (no words, but I'm always willing to answer questions or share instructions on a later day!)
  • Thread Thursdays I hope to post a website/thread/URL which may enlighten us all!
  • FAQ Fridays I will attempt to tackle all questions...or at least point you in the proper direction to get the correct answer!
  • StoryBook Saturdays looking at StoryBook Creator Plus and the magical things we can achieve using it
  • CM Sundays will focus on the fantastic offerings from Creative Memories for Digital Scrapbooking, Traditional Scrapbooking and Tra-Digital (or hybrid) Scrapbooking

I am thrilled to receive feedback, am open to change and would be willing to tackle any questions or techniques that anyone would like to suggest. I look forward to your responses...get ready for Wordless Wednesday! Elena

3 comments:

  1. Blogging everyday? Very ambitious. I'm your first follower. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Ambitous indeed.. looking forward to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. UPDATES UPDATES UPDATES!!!

    Please the info in your blog is all old we need new material! lol

    ReplyDelete